This beautiful lash set was created by Esther at Elegant Lashes Parramatta using handmade pre-made long stem fans. Find out how you can create the look after the jump.
This beautiful lash set was created by Esther at Elegant Lashes Parramatta using handmade pre-made long stem fans.
- - Lint Free Sensitive Patches Type B
- - Willow 3D Long Stem Volume Lashes in C Curl from 9mm to 14mm
- - Tweezers; for separation Vetus ESD-16, for application Vetus ESD-15
- - Sky S+ Glue
- - Prepped with Blink Cleansing Water
- - Finished up with Nanomister and a brush through with a mascara wand
Never apply the extensions one after the other next to each other because they will stick together. I divide the eye into 3 sections and apply a fan in each section taking turns in each section until the eye is full. I do one eye at a time. For this client I did:
- - 1st section (from nose) - 9mm to 12mm
- - 2nd section (middle section) 13mm
- - 3rd section (outer section) 14mm and the last 5mm I did 12mm and 11mm to create a perfect arch.